Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@breatheheavy you really shouldn't be posting this bullshit. You know as well as I do that this is an entirely unfounded pile of garbage, and you "writing" about it is doing nothing but promoting damaging gossip. This whole thing makes zero sense, and is obviously untrue. Your postings of stupid, hurtful rumours have been blown out of proportion by other media sites before, and it's a cheap way for you to get hits. This isn't journalism, it's just ****. And while you're reading, fix your website so that it's actually usable. 

Just now, Greyson said:

@breatheheavy you really shouldn't be posting this bullshit. You know as well as I do that this is an entirely unfounded pile of garbage, and you "writing" about it is doing nothing but promoting damaging gossip. This whole thing makes zero sense, and is obviously untrue. Your postings of stupid, hurtful rumours have been blown out of proportion by other media sites before, and it's a cheap way for you to get hits. This isn't journalism, it's just ****. 

Although I partly believe the story (only because of what happened with BJ and Myah Marie) I agree with you. :mhm: This does nothing but damage her reputation.

The sun is full of bullshit and it has always been that way. the single is obviously not coming this week it's due for july. How the **** do you think they shot a full music video for 2 days without the song? Makes no sense at all. 

You have to be stupid to believe this ****...we also heard a new song in the background of those 2 dancers (probably just love me) and she already confirmed private show and will launch her new perfume with the same name. The album is definetely ready.

How can this bullshit be mainpaged? It's gonna spread even more now and people will talk **** of britney and her work

On 16/06/2016 at 1:39 PM, breatheheavy said:
A source says: “The single has been a nightmare for everybody involved. When it came down to the final version of the track, the label just didn’t like her voice and the producers were struggling to make it work with the recordings they had.”

But they didn't mind how she sounded on BJ? :moorangu:

On 16/06/2016 at 1:39 PM, breatheheavy said:
“They’ve tried to find someone to add some guest vocals to strengthen the track instead of finding time in Britney’s schedule to re-record – but they’ve really struggled. It’s been very stressful, the track should have been out a long time ago now.”

I doubt this is true at all, but if it is, BJ mess all over again :nochillbrit:

Can you please get a confirmation on that horrible sun article? I find it too hard to believe.

Why would she record a video if the vocals were ****? why wasn't this sorted months ago when the track was confirmed?

I really don't believe this garbage, but we need reassurance from a reliable source.

Please nip this Britney Jean 2.0 nightmare in the bud NOW

Archived