Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

Yet I'm fan since 1999. and I've seen what Sun published about her in the past. They're a tabloid, and one of the WORST ones out there.

So I guess the joke's on you, ****. :BBMAney:

what does daddy look like?

37 minutes ago, WithTheLightsOut said:

I suppose they can't use Myah Marie anymore since we clearly figured that out last time...:smokney:

i wanna britney jean you

I think it's bullshit.

so it this true they shot a video for a bad version that they didn't accept and what they want to re-record because of her vocals!

If the label didn't liked her voice or the song i hardly believe they would let her to record the video.

8 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

refresh :mariahstare:

I did sis, even tried quoting again and still nothing. Whatever it is probably won't change the fact brit's team doesn't  care if something goes "viral" or not. If that was true she would've stopped lipping a long time. Hell, she straight up lips to keri hilson's back up vocals in gm. 

:rihanna:

Just now, Zeik89 said:

But they released BJ because her vocals were soooo stellar in it?! LMAO. This is bullshit. They let Perfume out of captivity so we pretty much know they have no standards.

And they let her RELEASE Perfume, which is even worse.

Work ***** is the ONLY song on BJ that's up to Britney usual standard.

That whole album is filler.

Archived