Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that was the case then they wouldn't have delayed it. They would've done what they've done in the past and  just blended her vocals with the backup singer/ demo vocalists. The delay rumor was most likely Robin trying to cover his *** tbh.

6 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Sweetie you think I haven't been a fan since she came out. Don't ******* try it. You are not part of Britneys camp to know for sure the truth, its all pure speculation this could either be true or false but at this point considering how much the single has been delayed it could be true. :overitkbye:

Well no real fan would believe this.

There're countless possibilities why the single was delayed (for what we know it was NEVER supposed to get out in May, that's something we believed cause ONE reporter said so, what makes you think he had right info to begin with?)

Why you guys always create or spread drama when there's no reason for you to do so?

One of the reasons why the single might've been postponed is that maybe they decided to postpone album release. Or they maybe just had no time to film the video on time cause of some other technical issues (like booking G Eazy cause he was on tour, or her residency or they just had no idea what type of MV they wanted for the song. Maybe they just wanted to have more of the album prepared so that it won't be rushed like BJ for an early release.)

THERE'RE COUNTLESS REASON WHY THE SINGLE IS NOT OUT YET, YET YOU PICK TO BELIVE THE WORST TABLOID TRASH OUT THERE?

Plus, there's no need for you to call someone ***** just cause they don't agree with you. Guess your parents didn't have time to teach you how to talk with people. 

delayed by vocals:trash:  even if britney sounds bad on it britney works with great producers and anyone of them a bit good could make her sound excellent:usher: this is bullshit! and copy page of other intent sell this history:trash:  ... is the sun, but is very suspect every time there are a little hype about britney releasing a new stuff starts this types of rumor.:huh:  specially  the myah marie ones, throwback at the '007 with  breakdown campaign , etc.... :zoomzoom: i  see you:gtfo:

A beyonce/Gaga/xtincta twink fan might wrote it, is this even a legit journalism-wise website? :orangu: plz myah stay away from this.

ps: i remember larry saying that she sounds super good..i doubt hes such a ********* lier.. We have to wait n see tho..as usual :yaknow:

Just now, Taystee said:

If that was the case then they wouldn't have delayed it. They would've done what they've done in the past and  just blended her vocals with the backup singer/ demo vocalists. The delay rumor was most likely Robin trying to cover his *** tbh.

You can't ignore the fact that this went viral, I wasn't even on exhale back then so I didn't get it from here.

“They’ve tried to find someone to add some guest vocals to strengthen the track instead of finding time in Britney’s schedule to re-record – but they’ve really struggled. It’s been very stressful, the track should have been out a long time ago

Maya vocals!?:gloria::gloria:now.”

11 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

Well no real fan would believe this.

There're countless possibilities why the single was delayed (for what we know it was NEVER supposed to get out in May, that's something we believed cause ONE reporter said so, what makes you think he had right info to begin with?)

Why you guys always create or spread drama when there's no reason for you to do so?

One of the reasons why the single might've been postponed is that maybe they decided to postpone album release. Or they maybe just had no time to film the video on time cause of some other technical issues (like booking G Eazy cause he was on tour, or her residency or they just had no idea what type of MV they wanted for the song. Maybe they just wanted to have more of the album prepared so that it won't be rushed like BJ for an early release.)

THERE'RE COUNTLESS REASON WHY THE SINGLE IS NOT OUT YET, YET YOU PICK TO BELIVE THE WORST TABLOID TRASH OUT THERE?

Plus, there's no need for you to call someone ***** just cause they don't agree with you. Guess your parents didn't have time to teach you how to talk with people. 

delete it fat 

landscape-1445522207-poot-lovato.jpg

Archived