Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

Yet I'm fan since 1999. and I've seen what Sun published about her in the past. They're a tabloid, and one of the WORST ones out there.

So I guess the joke's on you, ****. :BBMAney:

Sweetie you think I haven't been a fan since she came out. Don't ******* try it. You are not part of Britneys camp to know for sure the truth, its all pure speculation this could either be true or false but at this point considering how much the single has been delayed it could be true. :overitkbye:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant believe people are actually buying this bullshit. c'mon *******, it's THE SUN, dont y'all remember what kind of so-called "insider news articles" they've come up with in the past few years. they're just trying to bring our queen down, because they know it's inevitable that she's gonna slay this era and Also because they know of the Myah Jean mess.

:overitkbye: Bye Felicia 

1 minute ago, ElijahWood said:

I doubt it. As quickly as Britney is known to finish a track, and given that the album probably isn't even finished yet which requires her to spend time in the studio...I mean. It doesn't add up. 

Also, we have no proof that the song was actually due in May. And there were rumors of G-Eazy being on the track for quite some time now. 

She didn't have time to finish 90% of her last album. Even in tom's diner, she was supposed to sing the bridge but she never did it :orangu:

5 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

She didn't have time to finish 90% of her last album. Even in tom's diner, she was supposed to sing the bridge but she never did it :orangu:

"90%"? No need to exaggerate. But yes, she didn't finish recording parts on BJ, but I think it had more to do with just not being interested than anything else. Her and her team were more focused on putting together the Vegas show. 

And it's the Sun were talking about here. 

4 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

I know, but I doubt he was referring to THAT vid. There are more demos out there of Alien and they don't sound that bad. That one is clearly edited :yaknow:

There was only that one viral video at that time and that's the one he was referring to, don't be delusional...

5 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

But the GP doesn't know that, when this came out everyone and their mother made it real :overwhelm:

This fandom sometimes are the ones spreading rumors and making them look real :selenerz: 

I mean, I know Britney has not Céline Dion's voice, but you can clearly realise that audio is edited af for it to sound out of tune :mhm: 

Archived