Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ElijahWood said:

"90%"? No need to exaggerate. But yes, she didn't finish recording parts on BJ, but I think it had more to do with just not being interested than anything else. Her and her team were more focused on putting together the Vegas show. 

And it's the Sun were talking about here. 

Yeah, you're right, she didn't give a **** about her own work, her art. Let's not make excuses. After BJ's era, my expectations for Britney have dramatically lowered. 

15 hours ago, Supernova. said:

She had Nyah record vocals because she was "busy" during Britney Jean, and she never did the bridge for toms diner because she was "busy" so....enough said. Where there's smoke there's fire. Britney isn't into her music as much as before. 

This. I'm over it & don't care about her music being good anymore. It won't hurt me if it's not good, only her. If the album's not good I just won't buy it.

I love this Blog so I don't mind giving Jordan AD revenue and clicks. You guys sound like a bunch of ********. He is just hustling and trying to make some well deserved money..If he didnt then he would have to get a "real job" and he wouldn't have the time for beatheheavy! So CALM DOWN and LEAVE HIM ALONE AND STOP BEING CURMUDGEONS. Anyway... This story could be true because, where there is smoke, there is fire. BUT... I highly doubt it because she already shot the video and there is no way the record label would give her the money to fund it unless they approved the song, PERIOD. So with the news of it apearing on the German website, I PREDICT we will hear the song before the end of FRIDAY(either by a leak or official realease)!!!

:comingthru::comingthru::BBMAney:

2 hours ago, IgotyourCrazyy said:

This story could be true because, where there is smoke, there is fire. BUT... I highly doubt it because she already shot the video and there is no way the record label would give her the money to fund it unless they approved the song, PERIOD. So with the news of it apearing on the German website, I PREDICT we will hear the song before the end of FRIDAY(either by a leak or official realease)!!!

No, no leaks:plzney:

B has never had a real release since the digital era came to prominence :zoomzoom:

Hype, checked, iTunes account: checked, Crazy fans/GP: checked :pumped:

MM: Soon :embarrassed:

• 1 month later...

Archived