Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

Like for real. ''Execs didn't like how she sounded'' yet they released BJ and PG? I like both songs but if execs really cared about how she sounds they would never have released both. :hehehe:Why would she film a music video? Why would an RCA exec say they're aiming for a summer release when they aren't happy yet he thinks she has 5 great sibgle worthy songs. Why would Burns post a pic having a ''check'' sign after her name? The sun is exposed and are desperately trying to save their flop *****. :BBMAney:Sad how they have to make it B's fault...:gtfo:

Sorry for another thread but the minutr I read that report I started wetting my butthole lmao. Do people actually believe that 

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait what...:huh:

This is what I was thinking, Even joked about it on here. We all have no idea how Britney sings now. I mean her last studio album was a total lie. I wouldn't want to believe this after a whole music video was shot. Sounds like some Label bait. Like I said her voice on the new album determines if I'll still follow her or not. I don't care how fit she is, why waste your time, it's all smoke and mirrors, with minimal effort. 

14 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Wait what...:huh:

This is what I was thinking, Even joked about it on here. We all have no idea how Britney sings now. I mean her last studio album was a total lie. I wouldn't want to believe this after a whole music video was shot. Sounds like some Label bait. Like I said her voice on the new album determines if I'll still follow her or not. I don't care how fit she is, why waste your time, it's all smoke and mirrors, with minimal effort. 

I agree 100%. :NYnodd:

IA it's a weird fact, I mean... they recorded the music video, so the song had an OK from the label! And if they want to do some edit they still can do it now and then edit the video scenes... So I cannot see how is this even possible....

The only thing that makes me mad is the article by The Sun! YOU CANNOT WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT EVEN THOUGH IT IS TRUE!
Like, come on!! 
So I have the feeling they are desperately trying to keep it secret till the release date, so everybody will be surprised! 

But I still dont get the news!!

The whole thing sounds dumb. 

"Britney is saddened but it's out of her control"

How? It's her voice. You don't even need to be in the studio to record vocals these days.

I don't believe this but it's not good she never sings. Just like dancing..,she didn't do it for awhile and it wasn't the best. 

37 minutes ago, JKW said:

Its like her team forgot how its like to work with Britney again instead of Myah. :selenerz:

Anyways, the fact they create false rumors about another delay kinda says something. Publicity about the song and creating the hype.:werk:

Queen, ******* slay me! I didn't even think of something like that. Create false rumors and then unexpectedly drop thatfucking banger!!!! Though I wish that were true. Chances are it's an angry caca Stan or Demi creating these articles 

Archived