Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernova.
1 minute ago, willysilva said:

i'm so over this album already. i'll wait for b10, it'll probably be out sooner :NYnod:

Live from Las Vegas: greatest hits

:eeek:

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

No. Her lower range isn't strong enough. And she has too light of a tone as well. I believe she's either a mezzo soprano or a soubrette soprano. 

She's a contralto, def not soprano as she struggles to sing in a high registre.

But we're not entirely sure of her natural voice type because of the rare occasions she sang with it, but it's a low registre voice.

50 minutes ago, Puttanella said:

Once again this fanbase showing how stupid, brain damaged and immature it is!

She filmed a ******* MUSIC VIDEO for the song... who forks out money for a video? Her record label!

Do you really think they would waste money and give their ok to film a video if they weren't ok with her vocals on the song?

Are you guys EVER gonna STOP believing every NEGATIVE rumor that comes out about Britney?

Is Jordan EVER gonna STOP reporting every bullshit like a fact just for a few more clicks and his personal gain?

Jamie should've really gone ahead few years ago and SHUT DOWN this CESSPOOL ONCE AND FOR ALL

Y'ALL DESERVE NOTHING!

tumblr_lri0y8EGTS1qkl4n6o1_400.gif

Honestly - The Sun has been wrong about everything... why are you even spreading this FUD?  When has BreatheHeavy become a stupid tabloid site?  Brit's team should threaten to sue The Sun for posting such bull.  Gosh.  Don't believe this drama.

We know she can sing damn well:

Guest willysilva
28 minutes ago, Supernova. said:

Britney is going to sing live- Larry. :sew:

it makes sense she doesn't ding though. it's the hardest and most dancing she's ever done :sew:

The Sun, though? I refuse to believe this, not only because of the source but because there is a lot of proof leading to the fact that it has gone through the people it needs to go through in order to film a music video. This site needs to stop reporting on things like this. 

2 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Honestly - The Sun has been wrong about everything... why are you even spreading this FUD?  When has BreatheHeavy become a stupid tabloid site?  Brit's team should threaten to sue The Sun for posting such bull.  Gosh.  Don't believe this drama.

omg shes adorable.

Guest willysilva
3 minutes ago, jennyj said:

people need to stop using that footage as proof that she can sing cause it proves otherwise :sew:

4 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I def wouldn't say damn well her voice is weak as **** this video is 4 years old now and it's the last time we've heard her sing live. she smokes cigarettes and doesn't train her voice well. there's gotta be something wrong with her voice for her to not sing live and to use another woman's voice to sing majority of an entire album. it's the only explanation 

my thoughts:

- this probably isn't true. it cant be. please.

- if her label forces massive autotune and a baby voice on this record, or ***** with britney's vision, i'm not here for it anymore. i will not buy it and i won't support it in any way. i will always love britney but I'm at the end of my rope with this ****.

- no alternate singers. if there's some backup vocals thats fine, thats normal, but britney must always be on the lead and carrying the song. if she isn't, I'm done. if she cant sing well enough to carry her own songs, its time to call it a career.

- this cant be true. it really cannot be ******* true.

I would like to know how this could be true when the CEO of RCA said he listened to 5 songs from the new album and loved them and think they can be big hits. 

If anything, I hope this forces Britney to post Instagram videos of her singing ;) 

Archived