Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

OMG Jordan you're truly the queen of drama. Believe the vocal issues part but they're obviously talking about the first and only delay to now. I mean, she's reportedly trying something new so it's clear that maybe didn't convinced all of them in her record label but, since they have already shot the video I think it's done they solved this and the track is on our way premiering in July. End of story:messbye:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hgjustme said:

OMG Jordan you're truly the queen of drama. Believe the vocal issues part but they're obviously talking about the first and only delay to now. I mean, she's reportedly trying something new so it's clear that maybe didn't convinced all of them in her record label but, since they have already shot the video I think it's done they solved this and the track is on our way premiering in July. End of story:messbye:

Jordan is a f** liar, he already listened to the song.... and the video is coming on JULY 

4 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

at this point i'm not here for an album if vegas stills there tbh. :yesokay: i'm going with my other faves. 

good luck britney.

god, i dont have any fave :sobbing: why brinni, why :NYheadache:

30 minutes ago, nels64 said:

:werk:  :werk:  :werk:  :werk:       :werk:                                                                  :werk:                       :werk:                                          :werk:

:werk:                                                :werk:                                                      :werk:              :werk:                       :werk:                :werk:

:werk:  :werk:  :werk:  :werk:       :werk:                                              :werk:                              :werk:                             :werk:

:werk:       :werk:                                               :werk:  :werk:  :werk:  :werk:                             :werk:

:werk:  :werk:  :werk:  :werk:      :werk:  :werk:  :werk:  :werk:      :werk:                              :werk:                             :werk:

Fire @breatheheavy

giphy.gif

Guest Young Törless
1 hour ago, Invitation said:

Guys, there's nothing wrong with Jordan reporting this news.

I just think he misunderstood the article and reported false info.

And that's not a reason for us to react? :gloria:

Once again this fanbase showing how stupid, brain damaged and immature it is!

She filmed a ******* MUSIC VIDEO for the song... who forks out money for a video? Her record label!

Do you really think they would waste money and give their ok to film a video if they weren't ok with her vocals on the song?

Are you guys EVER gonna STOP believing every NEGATIVE rumor that comes out about Britney?

Is Jordan EVER gonna STOP reporting every bullshit like a fact just for a few more clicks and his personal gain?

Jamie should've really gone ahead few years ago and SHUT DOWN this CESSPOOL ONCE AND FOR ALL

Y'ALL DESERVE NOTHING!

tumblr_lri0y8EGTS1qkl4n6o1_400.gif

Guest Supernova.
4 minutes ago, Tig said:

ugh but whyyyyyyyy shoot the video for a song that isn't even finished??  

To have it ready for the song is done. The video is ready now they just need the audio. 

Just now, Supernova. said:

To have it ready for the song is done. The video is ready now they just need the audio. 

Just now, luxoricious said:

They did that with Womanizer too, so I wouldn't be that surprised :ehidk:

absolute mess :drown: 

Anybody who believes this needs to stay off the internet and focus on school. And the people who continue to say Britney Jean isn't Britney needs to leave this forum because background vocal stems r of course going to be the background vocalist. Britney is the clear lead vocal on every track during every portion of the song 

Archived