Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, John0164 said:

K well u have a cig in your mouth in your pic.. so tell me in a few years if you can't baby sing anymore! You'll have your own "source"

Well if you read the rest of my entries in this thread you will realise that I also have mentioned that smoking has caused serious damage to her vocals. The smoking and the fact that she has never sing in her natural singing voice is what has ruined her voice. And as a smoker my voice is significantly huskier, dryer and weakened than say 10 years ago.

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

To me, cheek implants and her single possibly getting delayed are WAY different. One is music related, one is not (and tacky). It has nothing to do with Britney having a great voice or not. I don't see what's so bad about the story. If her label didn't like the vocals, then so what? Instead of getting mad at me for reporting the news from The Sun, which by the way has been right on occasion, why don't you guys use your energy for good. Make a campaign to encourage them to release a single. Be pro active instead of just taking your anger out on me. 

tumblr_mxx95xrlbd1qa03y5o1_500.gif

Jordan, read the article again. It was talking about the delay in May, not talking about a 2nd delay.

The article hinted that G-Eazy was the solution to the problem they had. And, the music video has only been shot in June when the song was supposed to drop in MAy for that reason.

7 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

To me, cheek implants and her single possibly getting delayed are WAY different. One is music related, one is not (and tacky). It has nothing to do with Britney having a great voice or not. I don't see what's so bad about the story. If her label didn't like the vocals, then so what? Instead of getting mad at me for reporting the news from The Sun, which by the way has been right on occasion, why don't you guys use your energy for good. Make a campaign to encourage them to release a single. Be pro active instead of just taking your anger out on me. 

tumblr_mxx95xrlbd1qa03y5o1_500.gif

How the **** is Selena Gomez speaking in Spanish in a Pantene commercial music related?

How the **** is Carly Rae Jepsen starring in a shampoo commercial in Japan music related?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Invitation said:

Guys, there's nothing wrong with Jordan reporting this news.

I just think he misunderstood the article and reported false info.

I think his website is tanking and he can't pay rent, so this ***** decided to main page this **** to get pageviews

giphy.gif

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Eхх said:

I think his website is tanking and he can't pay rent, so this ***** decided to main page this **** to get pageviews

giphy.gif

I am not sure whether the article is completely BS because they reported the title "Pretty Girls" (I think)

but it's definitely not talking about a present delay because they were reporting the reason why video was only shot in June when the song should've dropped in May.

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

The ******* idiocy of this site and so many of the members.  They filmed the ******* music video.  You don't do that if you don't have plans to release it.

THE ******* SUN.  use your brains. :gloria:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/bizarre/167561/mix-me-baby-1-more-time/

The Sun is right occasionally. They reported this before anyone else.

Guest Supernova.
20 minutes ago, Tig said:

and that part about britney not having enough time in her schedule? she legit had over a month off from POM :orangu: 

this story is complete bull ****

Dude lol did she finish Britney Jean and toms diner? 

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Royal Blood said:

Yes, but they also write a lot of bullsh*t stories! 

I'm just saying that they could be right. But, what Jordan is reporting is definitely false because the article never suggested the song is delayed again, and apparently they think G-Eazy is the solution.

Guest Lord Bills

maybe, she finally started to use the alto / deep voice and they want nasal / baby voice :crying1:

yasss queen, use your natural voice and make me (happy) :wontcry::tiffanycries:

Archived