Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody saying Britney ruined her voice with cigs is delusional ... Look at Rihanna and old rock and roll singers and so on... They gain a rasp to the voice but it does not completely distort your ability to hit notes and sing unless u have nodules or or polyps or whatever they're called like Rachel Rey had... And survey can fix that 

4 minutes ago, John0164 said:

Everybody saying Britney ruined her voice with cigs is delusional ... Look at Rihanna and old rock and roll singers and so on... They gain a rasp to the voice but it does not completely distort your ability to hit notes and sing unless u have nodules or or polyps or whatever they're called like Rachel Rey had... And survey can fix that 

Yeah, but the difference between Britney and rock n roll singers is that Britney was forced to sing in a specific way that was forced and not natural to her and now she can no longer sing like that because of how her voice sounds. And she has lost the ability to belt like she could before she was famous because the label didn't allow her to sing like that for so long.

14 minutes ago, WithTheLightsOut said:

Not just cigarettes tbh. Homegirl smoked a whole ton of weed when she was with K-Fed too, plus whatever else she did during the 2005-2007 period. She has ruined her voice.

What :jackk:

Smoking doesn't ruin your vocals. Britney's improper singing technique is what caused it to become the way it is 

31 minutes ago, WithTheLightsOut said:

David LaChapelle is not that sought after anymore. This isn't 2002.

He's a bit of a has-been.

It's not that he isn't sought after anymore, it's that he picks and chooses what he wants to work with.

He's picky. :yaknow:

Just now, GiveMeASign96 said:

What :jackk:

Smoking doesn't ruin your vocals. Britney's improper singing technique is what caused it to become the way it is 

It does actually. Smoking causes damage all over.

2 minutes ago, WithTheLightsOut said:

Yeah, but the difference between Britney and rock n roll singers is that Britney was forced to sing in a specific way that was forced and not natural to her and now she can no longer sing like that because of how her voice sounds. And she has lost the ability to belt like she could before she was famous because the label didn't allow her to sing like that for so long.

I love how you stated this as a "fact"... pretty sure you know very little about Real Britney spears the person.. and you are not her docor!

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's not that he isn't sought after anymore, it's that he picks and chooses what he wants to work with.

He's picky. :yaknow:

It does actually. Smoking causes damage all over.

Not to the point where you can barely hold a note. A ton of people who smoke still have good vocal chops

what a crock of ****.  If the label didn't like how she sounded on the record, they wouldn't have waited till AFTER they shot the ******* music video to say something...honestly????? that makes no ******* sense whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, John0164 said:

I love how you stated this as a "fact"... pretty sure you know very little about Real Britney spears the person.. and you are not her docor!

It's a well known fact from numerous sources that Britney was taught how to sing whilst recording her first album in what then became her baby voice. She didnt sing like that before as numerous videos from before she was famous will show you.

edit: I'm pretty sure that Britney herself in an early interview said that she was being taught how to produce the sound that they wanted for the record with her voice. Showing her how to add "flavour" or some **** like that.

2 minutes ago, Tig said:

what a crock of ****.  If the label didn't like how she sounded on the record, they wouldn't have waited till AFTER they shot the ******* music video for it...honestly????? that makes no ******* sense whatsoever.

Ikr! I was about to write the same ****

Just now, Royal Blood said:

Ikr! I was about to write the same ****

and that part about britney not having enough time in her schedule? she legit had over a month off from POM :orangu: 

this story is complete bull ****

• Leader
19 minutes ago, nels64 said:

That's fair but you don't report the ridiculous rumors such as her fake cheek implants. This is just as stupid and ridiculous. You're just posting it because Britney not having a great voice brings a lot of clicks and that's ad revenue for your site that hardly works half the time BECAUSE OF THE ADS. Ugh. God you used to be a fan what happened to you?

Anyone with common sense can come to the conclusion that an album's LEAD SINGLE would never be chosen to be an unfinished song. In addition to that it would not have been chosen as the LEAD SINGLE in the first place if they didnt like it in the first place. They also would not have produced an entire video around it. They would move on and pick another song they preferred on the album. Like COME ON this rumor is 100% BS. 

To me, cheek implants and her single possibly getting delayed are WAY different. One is music related, one is not (and tacky). It has nothing to do with Britney having a great voice or not. I don't see what's so bad about the story. If her label didn't like the vocals, then so what? Instead of getting mad at me for reporting the news from The Sun, which by the way has been right on occasion, why don't you guys use your energy for good. Make a campaign to encourage them to release a single. Be pro active instead of just taking your anger out on me. 

tumblr_mxx95xrlbd1qa03y5o1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, WithTheLightsOut said:
6 minutes ago, WithTheLightsOut said:

It's a well known fact from numerous sources that Britney was taught how to sing whilst recording her first album in what then became her baby voice. She didnt sing like that before as numerous videos from before she was famous will show you.

K well u have a cig in your mouth in your pic.. so tell me in a few years if you can't baby sing anymore! You'll have your own "source":surething:

Guest Supernova.

She had Nyah record vocals because she was "busy" during Britney Jean, and she never did the bridge for toms diner because she was "busy" so....enough said. Where there's smoke there's fire. Britney isn't into her music as much as before. 

Archived