Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm done if they are going to baby-fy the **** out of her voice, and why do people always try to make Britney look like a bad singer? Girl can sing... good!

BRITNEY. RUINED. HER. VOCALS.

You want to know why she barely sang on Britney Jean? The cigarettes ruined her voice! On pretty girls, she was talking-singing she wasn't singing. Her voice is deep and raspy now, so nOTHING CAN SAVE HER NOW.

ACTUALLY I CALL BULLSHIT! If they didn't like the song, they would t have done the music video! They wouldn't hire an eco endive director to later go "Oh we don't like her vocals, lets delay this" like??

they probably shot the video due to her busy schedule in Vegas, and are releasing it later next month! That's why it hasn't been officially announced. CHILL Y'ALL!

3 minutes ago, anti said:

You want to know why she barely sang on Britney Jean? The cigarettes ruined her voice! On pretty girls, she was talking-singing she wasn't singing. Her voice is deep and raspy now, so nOTHING CAN SAVE HER NOW.

the cigarettes have next to nothing to do w/ her vocals. of course they dont HELP but shes not a heavy smoker. we all know she can STILL sing regardless of a cigarette here and there.

what has ruined her voice is her flop label, making her force the baby voice over and over for the past 20 years. i BET MMO had classic britney vocals that are totally unique and her label didn't like it.

i want to fight every single one of those idiots who manage her. 

Not just cigarettes tbh. Homegirl smoked a whole ton of weed when she was with K-Fed too, plus whatever else she did during the 2005-2007 period. She has ruined her voice.

Perfume says hi

Are her vocals the way the used to be? No! We all know that. But they aren't THAT ruined. 

Ok guys, seriously? There's no way this is true. Previous rumours indicated that this song has been shown around to execs and they loved it. Additionally, would they spend the, probably, million dollars to bring Britney, G-Eazy, a whole music video production and DAVID LACHAPELLE to record a music video for a song that isn't finished? I mean they would have to re-edit the whole video if her vocal timing, or the style changed at all, otherwise her lips wouldn't line up with the track. All I'm saying is that they would have to spend alot of money to change plans now, and judging off of the BJ budget (minus WB), they're not gonna want to spend that on this lead single

1 minute ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Perfume says hi

Are her vocals the way the used to be? No! We all know that. But they aren't THAT ruined. 

Perfume has her most horrible, forced sounding vocals to date. her strongest vocals were on In the Zone. Her voice was amazing then. Everytime is flawless.

it really is embarrassing that he'd mainpage it. this used to be a britney fansite, now obvious BS about her not being able to sing her own songs make the frontpage. clickbait at its worst, and nothing but bad rep for britney bc some people really aren't able to evaluate sources well enough to dismiss the sun as a trustworthy newspaper.

Archived