Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

For WB, they cutted out the sexiest scenes because she wanted itΒ :tiffanynod:Β They won't do it if Britney doesn't ask to cut them

I can understand why she did it though, most of it she felt was degrading to women. I mean it wasn't like she was whipping men (I don't know why they didn't) and there was more scenes of her doing stuff to the female dancers. To me I think the director was trying to shoot his own **** tbh.

I mean she said she wanted the song to empower women.Β 

I think yall forgotΒ Work ***** got 6 m views its in the first day 3 years ago. Now Youtube has more users she's gonna get even more views! And you can tell this video will be moreΒ conversational. I'm not sure about the sales it depends how good the song is but the video are gonna get many views.

I mean look FifthΒ Harmony's videoΒ the song is trash butΒ it gets 5m views per day because 5 **** girls in it (I don't think any of them **** but I bet ***** straight men think they are), JLo's last single is a big flop it doesn't get any airplay it's not even in the top 100 on iTunes but it gets so many views like it's a hit songΒ :idkha:Β I'm pretty sure it's not the song getting the views it's her ***.

My point is her body is on fire right now and based on set pics video is gonna be so hot andΒ conversational. It will get +10m views its in the first day and break the internetΒ bookmark meΒ :lessons:

***Β doesn't sell anymore but it gets you views these daysΒ :queenflopga:

2 minutes ago, ITZftw said:

I think yall forgotΒ Work ***** got 6 m views its in the first day 3 years ago. Now Youtube has more users she's gonna get even more views! And you can tell this video will be moreΒ conversational. I'm not sure about the sales it depends how good the song is but the video are gonna get many views.

I mean look FifthΒ Harmony's videoΒ the song is trash butΒ it gets 5m views per day because 5 **** girls in it (I don't think any of them **** but I bet ***** straight men think they are), JLo's last single is a big flop it doesn't get any airplay it's not even in the top 100 on iTunes but it gets so many views like it's a hit songΒ :idkha:Β I'm pretty sure it's not the song getting the views it's her ***.

My point is her body is on fire right now and based on set pics video is gonna be so hot andΒ conversational. It will get +10m views its in the first day and break the internetΒ bookmark meΒ :lessons:

***Β doesn't sell anymore but it gets you views these daysΒ :queenflopga:

But a song can be good AND have a hot video, like the Shakira and Rihanna song. That's a good song!

But I basically want Britney shooting people while she'sΒ naked lol, I want the craziest video everΒ 

51 minutes ago, WillR said:

But a song can be good AND have a hot video, like the Shakira and Rihanna song. That's a good song!

But I basically want Britney shooting people while she'sΒ naked lol, I want the craziest video everΒ 

I'm not saying the song and video can't be good at the same time. I'm saying the video will get many views no matter how good or bad the song is. Hell even Pretty Girls got almost 5 m views in the first day soΒ I'm not worried about views tbh I'm just curious about the quality.

4 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

She did some lovely choreo in Work *****: we didn't see her arriving at/leaving the studio as I recall.

+ Her dancers went to LA to REHEARSE, Brit was probably there to rehearse as well... + Charm Ladonna was there too.

She DID rehearse

I'm not being funny princess but if you're going to try and drag me for being nice then you probably shouldn't use your actualΒ picture, because you look like the shittest twinkΒ ever, come for me on twitterΒ @britneyspunks

3 hours ago, Borja said:

Maybe she has slow choreo, kinda TOMH or breathe on me. Not too hard to learn and performance or video worthy.Β :yaknow:

Β 

2 hours ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

She had her POM boots with theΒ outfit in the Interview... im assuming theres dancing cause of those bootsΒ :yaknow:

hopefully, this wasn't a hate thread i just wanted to put my point of view across

Archived