Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I dunno how often I watched the WB MV when it came out. Like 300 times?

MM MV counter is at... like 10 or something... :embarrassney:

They should have removed laughing of the girls... would have been way better... Anyway, Original movie would have had the song explode in the charts... And media would have talked about it... Like worldwide covering... So... Where the f is her team?!?! Always worse.

Just now, Froot said:

I watched MM video only once :embarrassney:

I can't at them scrapping 2 million $ LaChapelle masterpiece. 

Like I've said before something major had to have happened behind the scenes for RCA who I'm sure paid for the video to have allowed them to scrap it.......and actually maybe RCA didn't like it, they're not the best label many artists have had issues with them. 

7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Like I've said before something major had to have happened behind the scenes for RCA who I'm sure paid for the video to have allowed them to scrap it.......and actually maybe RCA didn't like it, they're not the best label many artists have had issues with them. 

:(

They should've done something different for reshoot. I can't imagine that we never gonna find out what happened 

7 minutes ago, Froot said:

:(

They should've done something different for reshoot. I can't imagine that we never gonna find out what happened 

I think they were just really in a rush to get a video out after the whole mess with the original and that's why we got what we got........the idea was prob thrown out there and they're just like yeah ok lets go with it because they had no time/no budget. I'm sure the video for the 2nd single will be really good though because they know the MM video isn't great and they have more time this time. 

Archived