Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're talking about that golden thing she's probably not wearing it since it's in the clothes rack lol Do you remember all those crazy heels options she had for Work *****? They have tons of stuff at these shoots, the fact that it is there doesn't mean that she's using it.

5 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

She did some lovely choreo in Work *****: we didn't see her arriving at/leaving the studio as I recall.

We saw her a lot in the studio before the Work ***** shoot lol But as I said before she went a couple of times last month and I think those were for MMO (that day she was holding anti)

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

For WB, they cutted out the sexiest scenes because she wanted it :tiffanynod: They won't do it if Britney doesn't ask to cut them

Well, what I understood about WB is not that they cut scenes, but that they didn't even do them in the first place, because she thought it was too much.

Perfume is the one that got all censored, after she had recorded everything.

• Super Mods
55 minutes ago, kajcam said:

But she said that the interview one wasn't in the vide:awks:

Did she? I just heard her joking that its what she wears to lunch. Thats not confirming that its not in the video.

The one she uses in the interview it's not going to be in the video.

They are not showing it in a video before the video comes out, it's pointless I think.

She was probably testing some outfits and chose that one to mess around. 

Archived