Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
On 5 June 2016 at 6:12 AM, GetBack98 said:

He hasn't said anything since the first day :bthink: 

Hopefully he's planning to reveal some info once the shoot is completely done, which did today? :shake: 

Maybe Britney's asked him to keep quiet. :ipass:

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

she removed it like the day or day after!!

I was only looking to see if I could find better quality audio so I could hear the details of their conversation.

I've found better versions, where you can hear David tell the dancers, "Run away! Run away!" But that original version probably had much clearer audio than what's floating around now.

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I was only looking to see if I could find better quality audio so I could hear the details of their conversation.

I've found better versions, where you can hear David tell the dancers, "Run away! Run away!" But that original version probably had much clearer audio than what's floating around now.

yeah i think that was for the video! i can hear him say something about "smartass" and then her yelling something like "I am trying, *******!!" what the kid told me who was with the girl that was filming from their house was that he kept telling britney to make out with the Austin guy (sushi pic from her IG) and she didnt want to keep kissing him 

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

yeah i think that was for the video! i can hear him say something about "smartass" and then her yelling something like "I am trying, *******!!" what the kid told me who was with the girl that was filming from their house was that he kept telling britney to make out with the Austin guy (sushi pic from her IG) and she didnt want to keep kissing him 

That makes perfect sense. I thought she said, "Are you guys trying to be ********?" But "I am trying, *******" sounds pretty plausible, because I can hear him give Austin a direction just before that and Austin laughs.

Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

That makes perfect sense. I thought she said, "Are you guys trying to be ********?" But "I am trying, *******" sounds pretty plausible, because I can hear him give Austin a direction just before that and Austin laughs.

yeah I'm starting to think that maybe when lachapelle was screaming "harder harder faster!" he wasn't talking to the dancers but to britney to makeout with him harder and faster lol because thats when she screams "i don't like it!' 

On 6/4/2016 at 1:07 AM, Jeanius said:

Britney tends to scream and get pretty loud when she's being overly goofy or feeling embarrassed. I don't think this was serious at all. The dancers jump off the tractor and she continues to play the scene inside for a few moments after. 

I think she's a housewife that becomes a ******** and goes from good girl to bad girl in this video, so the opposite idea of IUSA. 

A housewife that becomes a ********. I hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense! It would explain why they're in suburbia, and would explain the hair.

Mom-ney gone bad. :hype:

Maybe she's using a backhoe to rip down her ex-husband's house? 

It's funny going through this thread now and seeing the first, honest reactions to the pics and footage.

On 6/3/2016 at 4:45 PM, WillR said:

This video needs to be CRAZY, like #BreakTheInternet crazy. She needs to get everyone talking about her again. Thankfully by the looks of it, I think it will be, but they can't cut out the hottest and best scenes. If it's rated R, so be it! Britney's fanbase isn't little kids anymore 

I guess they didnt get the memo...:lanacackle:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived