Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so the video is gone. I can't imagine how long it was. Everybody seems to have a complete grasp on everything that's in the video and what it's about and what she's doing from this? I swear this place is a drama-filled mass like 70% of the time.

EDIT: I saw the video you guys are still insane drama queens complaining about absolutely nothing and making assumptions about things you have no idea about! You've no idea what she said why she said it if she was joking or what the video entails.

2 hours ago, Daredevil said:

omg people. you are such drama queens. You are judging the VIDEO from a 20 second clip? seriously?

Saying maybe she wanted a simpler video (guys you read Britney's mind obviously).. this one is too gay... (what does that even mean?)... she is copying Work from home (because of a truck?)... the ooh ooh ooh sounds like work work work 

SERIOUSLY! please, chill down and relax

we don't know what was going on, we saw just a short snipped that's it. We don't know if she was acting or not so everyone is just making assumptions and conspiracy.

STOP.

These messy phaggots get riled up over anything, can you blame them? :lolnoworries:

8 hours ago, inhale said:

I'm not being funny princess but if you're going to try and drag me for being nice then you probably shouldn't use your actual picture, because you look like the shittest twink ever, come for me on twitter @britneyspunks

Where was the drag? He was just sharing information? Pretty childish coming for someone's looks. Take you and your shitty conspiracy theories about the mmo video shoot outta here :begone:

On 03/06/2016 at 6:51 PM, Jackk said:

We never saw her learning the pretty girls choreo. 

Is there any choreo on pretty girls tho? :britlol:  

22 hours ago, summer2summer said:

don't wanna create more meltdown .

but this looks like pretty gurls 2.0 :messbye:

:excusemesir:

Don't u dare jinxing it :lessons::NYschool:

:leaving:

On June 4, 2016 at 9:22 PM, Jeanius said:

The director or whoever yelling "Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh!" has me a little worried. It sounded exactly in the same tune and melody as Work From Home's "Werk Werk Werk Werk". 

Knowing her team it's probably the exact same tractor from the Work From Home video!!!!!!!!:zoomzoom::zoomzoom::zoomzoom:

Archived