True Story: VMA 2007

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 hours ago, Rico. said:

omg I had never this, is this reliable?

It's from "Britney Spears, inside the dream", every fan should know this book :howiroll:

The author worked with several insiders and even a psychotherapist to understand better her life and insecurities :howiroll:

He also helped Jermaine Jackson to write a book about MJ, so yeah he is reliable :mj:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 hours ago, sexidance said:

sarah said there wasnt even a rehearsal for that to be true. read her memoir. so that rumor is fake.

the heel breaking was a fake rumor as well.

the person posting those paragraphs of fan fiction needs to stop.

You're talking about my paragraphs ? lol it's from a serious book and it's perfectly reliable :ricackle:

And there was a rehearsal, we have a video :ricackle:

On April 17, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Britneybbhmm said:

I just heard the story about the hairstylist...

The hairstylist ken paves was responsible for the hair!!

but britney did not let him do his job!!

cause he was using extensions or hairpieces that he created with Jessica Simpson for hairdo!!

1433.jpg

Britney had then learned that they could exploited her and felt like they want to promote the hairline by sayin' that even A-list celebrities like Britney and so on using those extensions!

She was not sure and ken had no other extensions there! So ken paves was packing his stuff and left the room!! And he was angry he was upset because he's flown to vegas just for her!

that's why she ended up like this:

ken_paves.jpg

And if this was the case? I wouldn't do that either!!

jessica that "dumbfuck" should pay Britney at least 5.000.000.00$ for promoting her shitty line!!

Oh, please. :nydisgust: She and her team knew who Ken was weeks in advance and I'm sure they were aware that Jessica was his primary client and that he'd probably be using those extensions (they were probably happy about that, tbh, since Jessica's hair always looked great).  That wasn't the issue.  Britney was just scared and nervous and lashed out at him. It happens. 

15 hours ago, Electro World said:

tbh the vma performance wasn't that bad. i mean it doesn't fit my definition of a flop performance tbh :brityeah:

this was before we've seen FFney, pre VMA 2007 everything Britney did was energetic and flaw free :crying1:

• Like 1

I've already posted in here about the VMA 2007 but I feel like I wanna address something...

I think we all know 2007-2008 to be a dark time in Britney's life, I think thats pretty obvious even people who don't follow her recognise this time as a very secretive/irrational and sensitive time for her.

I personally believe there was a lot of sabotage towards her career at this point under the idea that "we the media, can take you straight to the top... but we can also tear you back down".

Even in her personal life there was never a sense of certainty of who was reliable and trustworthy and just as a human being myself I think this is something we all go through in life, dealing with the wrong sort/ in with the wrong crowd... and we learn from it and personally develop the person we are and the people we want with us.
Unfortunately for Britney, trying to find yourself and being the most famous woman in the world with such a demand over her head... the two don't mix.

They tried to tear down her image (and at that time, they managed with some success). They shredded her private and family life to pieces for the world to witness and even her professional bodies at that time took advantage.

The one thing they didn't count on was the music, any single hope they had that day to ruin Britney Spears completely diminished the moment "Blackout" was released.

Blackout is without a doubt, one of the best pop albums ever (yes it's my opinion, yours might differ but its an extremely popular opinion"

And let's be real... you can probably only count on two hands how many celebrities/singers/actors would have been able to survive the thrashing she received from the media/ the industry and even the people... it was cool to be cruel for a while but not anymore. But Britney survived it and even went on to achieve 2 number 1 albums afterwards. Never has a Britney Spears album not debuted in the top 5 in the USA, the hardest region in the world to conquer. Talk about Goals?

• Like 4
On 4/17/2016 at 10:23 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

It was a mix of her and her team's faults.

She obviously wasn't ready for a comeback but her team and the label pushed her into doing it.

Britney missed a shitload of rehearsals so alot of the planned parts of the performance like the Criss Angel magic trick were scrapped.

Then there's rumors Britney started having a fit backstage with the hairstylist, so her stylist left her with the ratty weave on, she ditched the corset and went out in the bra and panties and her heel was broken on her shoe.

what a mess. :orangu: 

And she still gave the most iconic performance in vma history what a queen she used to be...... :crying1:

1 hour ago, seanl3s said:

I've already posted in here about the VMA 2007 but I feel like I wanna address something...

I think we all know 2007-2008 to be a dark time in Britney's life, I think thats pretty obvious even people who don't follow her recognise this time as a very secretive/irrational and sensitive time for her.

I personally believe there was a lot of sabotage towards her career at this point under the idea that "we the media, can take you straight to the top... but we can also tear you back down".

Even in her personal life there was never a sense of certainty of who was reliable and trustworthy and just as a human being myself I think this is something we all go through in life, dealing with the wrong sort/ in with the wrong crowd... and we learn from it and personally develop the person we are and the people we want with us.
Unfortunately for Britney, trying to find yourself and being the most famous woman in the world with such a demand over her head... the two don't mix.

They tried to tear down her image (and at that time, they managed with some success). They shredded her private and family life to pieces for the world to witness and even her professional bodies at that time took advantage.

The one thing they didn't count on was the music, any single hope they had that day to ruin Britney Spears completely diminished the moment "Blackout" was released.

Blackout is without a doubt, one of the best pop albums ever (yes it's my opinion, yours might differ but its an extremely popular opinion"

And let's be real... you can probably only count on two hands how many celebrities/singers/actors would have been able to survive the thrashing she received from the media/ the industry and even the people... it was cool to be cruel for a while but not anymore. But Britney survived it and even went on to achieve 2 number 1 albums afterwards. Never has a Britney Spears album not debuted in the top 5 in the USA, the hardest region in the world to conquer. Talk about Goals?

Mfte:crying1: it was so sad to watch the media trying to destroy her in every aspect of her life:kidcries:

She was having a hard time... a lot of us had something like a teenager crisis between 15 to 20 years... i felt she had a similar breakdown... but since she hasn't really lived her teenage years... it was later and way messier. (I am not a psychologist neither a reliable source... that is just my opinion) 

2 hours ago, seanl3s said:

:sobbing: :sobbing: She deserves so much credit 

• Like 1