These Latest B9 Rumors Could Be Entirely Made Up

Jordan Miller

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BJ was for the fans... They listened to the fans and BJ happened. And because it flopped everybody turned their back on it...

This for sure is fake.. She shouldn´t listen to the fans and do her own thing... 

BJ was for the fans... They listened to the fans and BJ happened. And because it flopped everybody turned their back on it...

This for sure is fake.. She shouldn´t listen to the fans and do her own thing... 

She wanted to collab Iggy, we all knew that. In the other hand, Larry Rudolph followed us back on Twitter, but, he's not very active, so who knows. And all the letters to the fans, that means they know some of them. But who knows.

She wanted to collab Iggy, we all knew that. In the other hand, Larry Rudolph followed us back on Twitter, but, he's not very active, so who knows. And all the letters to the fans, that means they know some of them. But who knows.

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

oh please give me a BREAK. BJ was NOT for the fans.. BJ was a half *** attempt that happens to be one of the most embarrassing things that's happened in her career. she's lucky the whole myah marie story didn't blow up in the news more

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

oh please give me a BREAK. BJ was NOT for the fans.. BJ was a half *** attempt that happens to be one of the most embarrassing things that's happened in her career. she's lucky the whole myah marie story didn't blow up in the news more

9 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I am a performer.  I am a Mom.  I am funny.  I am your friend!  I am Brinty Joan, Virgin Mary´s sista:mcry:

Term of endearment for my gay - erm all my fans:britstare2:

9 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I am a performer.  I am a Mom.  I am funny.  I am your friend!  I am Brinty Joan - Virgin Mary´s sista:mcry:

Term of endearment for my gay - erm all my fans:britstare2:

anyone can create a twitter account and do it..sooo

it could be me or could be you...

dont get the hype

dont get the hype

dont get the hype

dont get the hype

23 hours ago, stephen ***** said:

I would kill for a religious-controversial song kinda like devil pray or holy water from rebel heart

Devil Pray's not really controversial. It is the standout track according to fans and critics alike, though. :YESPLEASE: ***** needs to release it. ********* 2.0

23 hours ago, stephen ***** said:

I would kill for a religious-controversial song kinda like devil pray or holy water from rebel heart

Devil Pray's not really controversial. It is the standout track according to fans and critics alike, though. :YESPLEASE: ***** needs to release it. ********* 2.0

i think the album is gonna have something to do with outer space and aliens. if you look at her instagram she made weird post about mars in her bedroom when she woke up and posted pictures of planets. 

i think the album is gonna have something to do with outer space and aliens. if you look at her instagram she made weird post about mars in her bedroom when she woke up and posted pictures of planets. 

On 14/12/2015 at 4:13 PM, Meerkat said:

OOHHHH people there seem more serious than exhale...

PREACH :britdrown:

On 14/12/2015 at 5:42 PM, D I P L O ♥ said:

that's better than your insider info tho ******* :idontknowha:

True tho :poot:

22 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Jordisha doesn't believe any of these rumours but steals the thread to mainpage it :britdrown:

nnnn Jordisha :dead:

I can see Moesha's Impact :wontcry:

Jordan coming for ha own "The Exclusives are mine" :poot:

On 14/12/2015 at 4:13 PM, Meerkat said:

OOHHHH people there seem more serious than exhale...

PREACH :britdrown:

On 14/12/2015 at 5:42 PM, D I P L O ♥ said:

that's better than your insider info tho ******* :idontknowha:

True tho :poot:

22 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Jordisha doesn't believe any of these rumours but steals the thread to mainpage it :britdrown:

nnnn Jordisha :dead:

I can see Moesha's Impact :wontcry:

Jordan coming for ha own "The Exclusives are mine" :poot:

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Still just a religious song like thatwould be cool (not gospel music even though that's most likely what we will get)

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Still just a religious song like thatwould be cool (not gospel music even though that's most likely what we will get)

• 8 months later...

Archived