These Latest B9 Rumors Could Be Entirely Made Up

Jordan Miller

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PG wasn't her idea, her label wanted to "make a quick buck", however it was B who wanted Iggy Iggs

If this is true, i'm really happy.

Shes worked on a song that has religious undertones and is actually quite controversial! Gimme that

Didn't she just did it before for Original Doll tho?

PG wasn't her idea, her label wanted to "make a quick buck", however it was B who wanted Iggy Iggs

If this is true, i'm really happy.

Shes worked on a song that has religious undertones and is actually quite controversial! Gimme that

Didn't she just did it before for Original Doll tho?

I just want more grimey, raunchy club bangers. I want to hear britney saying fierce sh!t in the beginning of songs and slaying my bussy. 

No more edm, no more generic repeating a verse over and over. I'm READY FOR B9! :crying1:

I just want more grimey, raunchy club bangers. I want to hear britney saying fierce sh!t in the beginning of songs and slaying my bussy. 

No more edm, no more generic repeating a verse over and over. I'm READY FOR B9! :crying1:

I would die for a song like holy water (yeezus loves my pvssy best)

I would die for a song like holy water (yeezus loves my pvssy best)

1 minute ago, WeaveHeavy said:

YES AGREED. we need that freakshow/get naked Britney back!!! where ya *** brit

Every album has that supposed "controversial" song yet it never comes.

People need to stop thinking that Britney is this deep artist who is going to come out with this spectacular album with all this meaning and hoopla.

It's just not going to happen...

Every album has that supposed "controversial" song yet it never comes.

People need to stop thinking that Britney is this deep artist who is going to come out with this spectacular album with all this meaning and hoopla.

It's just not going to happen...

Archived