Britney Tweets Selena Gomez

Jordan Miller

Guest Daire

How is this not ringing familiarity with any of you Britbots?

Britney praised, adored, idolized, paid tribute to Madonna when she was up-in-coming and in my opinion, during her most legendary years.

:izudumb:Um, how would it be "lame" for Britney to do a collaboration with Selena Gomez , a young female pop-star who praises, idolizes, and pays tribute to Britney?

I'm sure Madonna fans were the same way as most of you are, most likely completely detested Madonna sharing her spotlight and star-power with Britney.

She did though, because that's what idols do. They don't snub each other like gay queens do. They embrace one another and support each other as a sign of respect. Get your heads out of your *****. Honestly.

:w8wut:

truth tea just spilt

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daire

Last time I checked you all say how much u hate how she had no input or control of her life or career yet u ***** when she wants to duet with someone you don't approve of I just can't at the hypocrisy

MTE

How is this not ringing familiarity with any of you Britbots?

Britney praised, adored, idolized, paid tribute to Madonna when she was up-in-coming and in my opinion, during her most legendary years.

:izudumb:Um, how would it be "lame" for Britney to do a collaboration with Selena Gomez , a young female pop-star who praises, idolizes, and pays tribute to Britney?

I'm sure Madonna fans were the same way as most of you are, most likely completely detested Madonna sharing her spotlight and star-power with Britney.

She did though, because that's what idols do. They don't snub each other like gay queens do. They embrace one another and support each other as a sign of respect. Get your heads out of your *****. Honestly.

Yes Britney did tribute Madonna and Janet also on her first tour and praised them alot. But Selena saying positive things about Britney doesn't warrant a duet in any way, it's ridiculous to think that.

Some Madonna fans might not have wanted her to do MATM but the difference was Britney was the biggest popstar and celebrity in the world and had been for a few years, and they had already planned on collaborating two years earlier. She wasn't just one of many average Disney girls like Selena is.

At that point it was clear if anyone was gonna be the Madonna of this generation in terms of impact it was obviously Britney. Can't say the same for Selena at all.

A duet shouldn't happen just because Selena supposedly idolizes her, what kind of logic is that? You need to think of things from a bigger perspective, it wouldn't do anything but make Britney look desperate as hell and she needs to pick her collaborations wisely. A duet with Selena wouldn't do anything to benefit her or help her career, it would only help Selena's which isn't that big to begin with..she's more of a celebrity than anything else.

Time to evolve and leave the bubblegum sh!t behind for good. A duet's never gonna happen though, no need to over analyze things over a random tweet.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived