Britney Tweets Selena Gomez

Jordan Miller

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE the idea of a collaboration between Britney and Selena. A song by Britney Spears featuring Selena Gomez.

A. It further introduces Britney to a younger demographic and thus boosting sales and maintaining her relevance with younger generations

B. Some idiot who said "Selena is a prissy Disney star"... :whoops: You are aware that Britney was also Disney star right? lol.

C. From that last point, you begin to see many parallels between the two. Most worth noting is their highly publicized relationships to the Justins

Finally I conclude then, if a song were to be created for the two, I think a song about pop douche bags/boyfriends/girl-power would be fitting.

That's my two cents. :walkaway: peace b*tches

Guest Daire

I LOVE the idea of a collaboration between Britney and Selena. A song by Britney Spears featuring Selena Gomez.

A. It further introduces Britney to a younger demographic and thus boosting sales and maintaining her relevance with younger generations

B. Some idiot who said "Selena is a prissy Disney star"... :whoops: You are aware that Britney was also Disney star right? lol.

C. From that last point, you begin to see many parallels between the two. Most worth noting is their highly publicized relationships to the Justins

Finally I conclude then, if a song were to be created for the two, I think a song about pop douche bags/boyfriends/girl-power would be fitting.

That's my two cents. :walkaway: peace b*tches

OMG THIS! Bowing to this flawless post that spilled all the tea :bow:

Posting this again:

Britney's just being polite because Selena sang one of her songs in her new movie and gave her free promo. Stop overanalyzing everything, a duet's never gonna happen. Same with Miley and the rest of the Disney fads.

A. The younger generation is already aware of her and Britney can maintain them by doing edgier music and more promo not collaborations with teen fads

B. Britney was never a real Disney star like Selena is. No one knew who she was when she was on the MMC, back then the Disney channel was nothing like it is now. Nowadays everyone on there and Selena got record deals and become famous immediately, Britney still had to actually work for all that and didn't get famous until BOMT.

C. There's no real similarities at all aside from starting off as teenagers

A collaboration between them would do absolutely nothing for Britney, it would only be looked at as lame and desperate and would tarnish her legacy. But like I already said...never gonna happen.

Selena has a much more beautiful voice compared to nasal trailer-trash Miley. If either of those two were to duet with the queen, I would say Selena would be more deserving and would sound greater, whereas a Miley collabo would bring Britney down. Plus have you not seen Miley lately, she's a trainwreck. Britney's more mature now, and needs more mature tracks and I think she'd do it better with Selena. You go gurl!

How is this not ringing familiarity with any of you Britbots?

Britney praised, adored, idolized, paid tribute to Madonna when she was up-in-coming and in my opinion, during her most legendary years.

:izudumb:Um, how would it be "lame" for Britney to do a collaboration with Selena Gomez , a young female pop-star who praises, idolizes, and pays tribute to Britney?

I'm sure Madonna fans were the same way as most of you are, most likely completely detested Madonna sharing her spotlight and star-power with Britney.

She did though, because that's what idols do. They don't snub each other like gay queens do. They embrace one another and support each other as a sign of respect. Get your heads out of your *****. Honestly.

:w8wut:

How is this not ringing familiarity with any of you Britbots?

Britney praised, adored, idolized, paid tribute to Madonna when she was up-in-coming and in my opinion, during her most legendary years.

:izudumb:Um, how would it be "lame" for Britney to do a collaboration with Selena Gomez , a young female pop-star who praises, idolizes, and pays tribute to Britney?

I'm sure Madonna fans were the same way as most of you are, most likely completely detested Madonna sharing her spotlight and star-power with Britney.

She did though, because that's what idols do. They don't snub each other like gay queens do. They embrace one another and support each other as a sign of respect. Get your heads out of your *****. Honestly.

:w8wut:

truth tea just spilt

Archived